For almost 40 years, AudioQuest, headquartered in Irvine, California, has been a leading developer, manufacturer, and distributor of high-performance audio/video products and custom-install solutions. Although we remain best known for our comprehensive range of analog and digital cables, we have expanded our portfolio to offer a diverse assortment of state-of-the-art products, including the multi-award-winning DragonFly DACs, NightOwl headphones, Lyra phono cartridges, and Niagara and PowerQuest power products. Most importantly, all AudioQuest products, regardless of price, are meticulously designed to deliver outstanding performance and exceptional value.
While we believe deeply in our products, we are just as proud of our people. We aim to provide the most thorough, considerate customer service while building meaningful relationships that extend well beyond any sales call. As we continue to grow, we’re eager to add kind, talented, passionate individuals to our world-class team. AudioQuest offers top industry salaries and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and a 401k program. Beyond all, AudioQuest is a place that respects the individual and encourages diversity. The company’s Founder/CEO likes to refer to AudioQuest as an unusually healthy curated family.
Click the title of each position listed for more details.
AudioQuest is looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Sales and Inventory Forecast Analyst. Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations, this highly visible position will conduct sales analyses, prepare, and manage forecasts, as well as coordinate replenishment orders with the Purchasing Department. Requires the ability to work cross functionally with various departments, such as Purchasing, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Development, Customer Service, and Warehouse Operations, to maintain optimal service for our customers. This newly created position is critical to the organization to facilitate our ability to exceed our growth targets by developing and implementing an efficient and effective planning infrastructure. A successful candidate will be detail-oriented, a strong communicator with advanced Excel skills, demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills, take initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Leverage and analyze data from multiple sources to project inventory needs.
- Work with Sales to determine sales projections and appropriate inventory levels required to support revenue and sales growth goals.
- Work closely with Purchasing team on placement of orders and reorders and prioritization of orders.
- Maintain and develop reporting, models, tools, and dashboards to proactively manage inventory forecasting.
- Consistently monitor inventory levels of items to ensure stock availability and minimize excesses and backorders.
- Monitor slow-moving stock and conduct sales analyses to recommend products for discontinuation in conjunction with Product team.
- Advise and support company decision-making by developing an encyclopedic knowledge of our products and understanding of our business processes and industry trends.
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills to identify areas to increase efficiency in our supply chain management processes and lead cross-functional improvement initiatives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the end-to-end supply chain process to streamline communication and data flows.
- Pro-actively communicate inventory status and updates to the sales team and serve as a primary resource for item availability information beyond the available field-facing reports.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in supply chain management, forecasting, business administration, Sales Operations, or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing and/or electronics facilities in the field of supply chain, demand planning, or inventory forecasting.
- Expert level Excel including formulas and functions, data aggregation, logical operations, lookup and references, strings and array formulas.
- Deep-seeded passion for data, creating efficiencies, and understanding processes end-to-end.
- A team player who communicates and works well with a wide range of people.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while working independently and taking initiative.
- Expert problem solver with analytical strengths.
- Detail-oriented mindset and proven organizational and time management skills.
- Previous experience within a built-to-order, custom manufacture environment.
- Previous experience supporting big box retailers i.e., Best Buy.
- Experience with CRM (ZOHO preferred).
- Annual wage commensurate upon experience
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Hours and Location:
- This full-time position is based in our Irvine, CA headquarters
Please email your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]