For almost 40 years, AudioQuest, headquartered in Irvine, California, has been a leading developer, manufacturer, and distributor of high-performance audio/video products and custom-install solutions. Although we remain best known for our comprehensive range of analog and digital cables, we have expanded our portfolio to offer a diverse assortment of state-of-the-art products, including the multi-award-winning DragonFly DACs, NightOwl headphones, Lyra phono cartridges, and Niagara and PowerQuest power products. Most importantly, all AudioQuest products, regardless of price, are meticulously designed to deliver outstanding performance and exceptional value.
While we believe deeply in our products, we are just as proud of our people. We aim to provide the most thorough, considerate customer service while building meaningful relationships that extend well beyond any sales call. As we continue to grow, we’re eager to add kind, talented, passionate individuals to our world-class team. AudioQuest offers top industry salaries and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and a 401k program. Beyond all, AudioQuest is a place that respects the individual and encourages diversity. The company’s Founder/CEO likes to refer to AudioQuest as an unusually healthy curated family.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the Customer Service Technician will be a front-line source of practical and detailed information about the full line of AudioQuest products. The tech will interface with both AudioQuest authorized dealers and consumers, via telephone, email, social media, and chat platforms. The ideal candidate can draw analogies to make difficult concepts more easily understood, demonstrating an ability to satisfy even people with very basic technical understanding. The position requires strong interpersonal skills. At all times, the Customer Service Tech will be friendly and eager to guide the most difficult calls to satisfactory outcomes.
- Respond promptly to incoming telephone inquiries.
- Respond to inquiries via email and other communication channels.
- Assist dealers placing orders via telephone.
- Communicate internally with colleagues and management, sharing job-based experiences which may have strategic or other value.
- Review and advise on dealer orders which may be technically challenging for the order entry team.
- Process return merchandise authorization (RMA) requests in the Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) system in a timely manner.
- Expert knowledge of consumer audio and video equipment and applications, particularly high-end audio gear and home theater.
- Expert knowledge of computer audio (file-based audio, high-resolution music files, and their associated software and hardware).
- Ability to address concerns of both Windows and Apple platform users.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexibility to manage routine duties with frequent interruptions.
- Superior phone and email etiquette and ability to deal effectively with internal or external customers, peers, and management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Consumer electronics industry experience.
- Retail sales or support experience in the consumer electronics environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish.
- Hourly wage commensurate upon experience
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- This full-time position is based in our Irvine, CA headquarters; however extremely wellqualified candidates may be offered the opportunity to work remotely.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm Pacific Time (includes 60-min. lunch)
Please email your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].