A modern DAC for the modern world
Beetle is a multi-purpose DAC for today’s many different lifestyles. Capable of delivering naturally dynamic, uncompressed music via its high-performance optical or asynchronous USB inputs, Beetle adds exceptional convenience and surprisingly beautiful sound through its asynchronous Bluetooth technology.
Some will see Beetle as the perfect complement to a TV’s optical audio output—often the only audio output provided on a modern HDTV—while others will want to use it as a major sonic upgrade for their favorite media players or gaming consoles.
Still others will take full advantage of Beetle’s asynchronous USB input to enjoy clean, clear, naturally beautiful sound from any laptop or computer.
But why choose one or the other? With Beetle asynchronous Bluetooth technology, you can wirelessly stream music from your mobile device, while surfing the web, checking Facebook updates, or sending email.
Now there are more great ways to enjoy the superior sound of an AudioQuest DAC!
- Optical audio optimizes TV, games, media streamers
- Asynchronous Bluetooth for unprecedented sound quality
- Asynchronous USB for maximum audio performance from computers and mobile devices
- Superior analog-linear power supply
- Free desktop application for personalization and software/firmware updates
- Desktop and mobile compatibility
- CES 2016 Innovation Award Honoree
Beetle Technical Specifications & Detailss
- Optical input: 24-bit/96kHz
- Asynchronous Bluetooth (software upgradeable)
- Asynchronous USB input: 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog output: 3.5mm
- Microchip MX Series microcontroller
- ESS 9010 DAC (minimum-phase filtering)
- 64-bit, bit-perfect digital volume control (USB and Bluetooth only)
- Output voltage: 1.35v