Low-Z Power | Noise-Dissipation System
Redefining the Science of Power Conditioning
Niagara 1000 brings the benefits of highly optimized power management to far more music lovers.
Designed by Garth Powell, the Niagara 1000 embodies the very same design philosophy and incorporates the same patented technology found in its larger sibling, the Niagara 7000, but packs it into a smaller, sleeker enclosure—at a fraction of the price.
Much like the Niagara 7000, the Niagara 1000 uses ultra-low resistance solid-core wiring optimized for low-noise directionality, capacitor forming technologies that vastly improve linearity and minimize distortion, and low impedance AC inlet and outlet contacts with heavy silver plating over high-purity Beryllium Copper for superior noise dissipation. Similarly, Niagara 1000 features our non-sacrificial surge protection, Zero Ground-Contamination Technology, and over-voltage shutdown, ensuring that your customers’ A/V systems are thoroughly protected from AC surges and spikes.
While the Niagara 1000 lacks the 7000’s sophisticated Transient Power Correction and Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers, it does employ our patented Ground-Noise Dissipation and Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology. And, whereas the Niagara 7000 has 12 AC outlets, the Niagara 1000 fits six high-performance outlets into its sleek chassis. In addition, input current maximum capacity—20 amps RMS in the Niagara 7000—is 15 amps RMS in the 1000.
Of course, the biggest differences between the 7000 and 1000 are also the most obvious: size, shape, and weight. The Niagara 7000 can be rack-mounted and measures 15.5” W x 5.24” H x 17.2” D and weighs an impressive 81lbs. The Niagara1000, however, is designed to be placed on a floor or atop a rack, beside or behind a hi-fi system, measures 4.75” W x 4.0” H x 20.0” D, and weighs a much more manageable 5.5lbs.
Perhaps most important, at $995 US, Niagara 1000 brings the benefits of highly optimized power management to far more music lovers.
Downloads & Links
- Power Demystified (download)
- AQ Declaration of Conformity Niagara Series
- Owner's Manual EN / UK / EU / DE / FR / RU / AP
- Warranty Registration
- 6 AC outlets: 1 High-Current Ground-Noise Dissipated; 5 Ultra-Linear Filtered/Ground-Noise Dissipated
- Direction-Controlled Ultra-Low-Resistance Solid-Core Wiring
- Ultra-Linear AudioQuest AC RF Filtering Capacitors
- Patented Ground-Noise Dissipation: 3 banks of direction-controlled ground noise dissipation
- Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 18 octaves of AC differential filtering with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A
- Zero Ground-Contamination Technology: Prevents the noise or surge energy present on AC Line or Neutral from connecting to the AC Ground
- Over-Voltage Shutdown with Automatic Reset
- Low-Z (low impedance) NRG Series AC Power Inlets and Outlets
- Dimensions: 4.75” W x 4.00” H x 20.00” D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.